* Over 10 experience in the fitness industry
* I hold 4 1st titles in figure division
* Nationally qualified with NPC
* CPR certified
* Certified with International Sports Science Association ( ISSA ) in personal training
- – AFAA Aerobics and Fitness Assoc. of America
- – IFPA International Fitness Professionals of America
- – NETA National Exercise Trainers Association
Philip Medina began a career in fitness during the summer of 1991 as assistant to the Director of Fitness for the City of Gulfport. In 1993, Gold’s gym asked him to teach fitness classes. Two years later, he accepted the position of General Manager. After securing his first certification through the Aerobic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) in 1996, Philip began training clients as an Certified Personal Trainer. Subsequent certifications with International Fitness Professionals of America, and National Exercise Trainers Association were helpful in maintaining a fitness knowledge base.
With over 20 years of experience, Philip Medina has trained clients with a wide variety of fitness goals, from weight management to special needs (stroke patients, heart patients, accident victims, and clients confined to wheelchairs). Each client receives a personalized fitness program specifically designed for their individual health and fitness needs. No two programs are identical, as each client is unique. This is the very definition of Personal Training.
Training sessions are scheduled by appointment only, so call Bayou View Fitness or come by to begin a new fitness lifestyle as soon as possible!
- – Elite Trainer
- – Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS)
- – Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- – Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist (MMACS)
- – Weight-loss Specialist (WLS)
- – Behavior Change Specialist (BCS)
My mission is to provide honest knowledge, provide a combination of various modalities structured: to improve quality of life, reduce pain, improve coordination and strength, build solid lasting muscle, create postural awareness, create new healthy habits, and passionate motivation. Elite Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS), Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES), Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist (MMACS), Weight-loss Specialist (WLS), Behavior Change Specialist (BCS)